Sunday, July 5, 2009

Boo / Hiss

I'm behind on things, I know, but I was too busy celebrating freedom to lay down some ink. I'll make it up. Not today though, because I'm at work right now, and probably will be the entire week until I leave for Ireland. As the only person that knows After Effects in the office, it is my duty, my responsibility and my ass on the line to get this project finished before I leave. So here I am.

Picked up a Qdoba burrito, which just further reminds me why Qdoba isn't Chipotle. Smothered with Ancho BBQ sauce, the flavors of the actual ingredients are lost and only provide different textures when eating. On a scale of 1-10 I give it 2 asses down. But the workers were nice, maybe a little too smarmy (they call you "my friend"), but their eyes are like summer prisms and butterfly smiles, so you kinda put up with the entire charade.

And wasn't that Teddy Roosevelt sketch worth at least a few days?

No comments:

Post a Comment