Monday, September 14, 2009

People Open Windows

The steroids are kicking the rash's assssssss, so I spent the weekend cleaning up the apartment because it looked like a hobo exploded and left his crap all over the place. Kinda surprising how good I feel when the fridge has been emptied of all hazardous material (an astounding 3 dozen rotten eggs this time!) and everything is in its right place. I feel very responsible.
So today was the kind of day where you cook up a good lunch (left-over homemade okonomiyaki), play some Prince of Persia 3, listen to Joe talk about the past five seasons of Lost for a few hours, try a new chocolate cookie recipe, read your niece a few books, watch some infuriating Mad Men, and finish off the most ridiculous piece of fanboy art ever. A fine day indeed.

Oh, the fanboy art? So awesome!



Daredevil can see – with his heart!

Despite the subject, this is probably my best marker work to date. I don't know what that says about my motivation.

1 comment:

  1. youre slacking!!!! where's my green goblin spideys thing a ma jig????

    ReplyDelete