Thursday, September 3, 2009

Marvelous!

A quick note:

Last thursday I swatted a mosquito away from my itchy left hand (the hand I use to do everything. EVERYTHING). The next day, there was slight swelling, but nothing i could say was beyond an allergy. As the day progressed, something was definitely going awry, as I asked a friend, "What kind of elephant man crap is happening to my hand?" along with my sister confirming that yes, I really should see a doctor.

So I asked my brother, who is a doctor. Yes, he said, that is not normal and should be taken care of immediately.

Wimmy wam-wam wozzle, a hospital trip and several days of antibiotics later I'm back. The drugs have me sleepy almost all the time, but that didn't stop me from attempting horrible drawings for the fazulak challenge. Fortunately, a few came out not bad, and although he wanted an acrobatic daredevil i felt like this was easily better:


Little known fact: Kingpin suffers from a disease that shrinks and cripples his left hand!


Double feature:


In the battle between East and West, people often forget the Darkseid.


Yeah, that last comment was terrible, but then again, I OWE YOU NOTHING! Hahahahaha...time to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. its like a robo-massaging-kingpin, ha.... and i really do like the daredevil. large, unneccsary?, package and all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, i have a problem drawing packages. I don't want to overdo it, but i want to do them justice, so i checked reference on this one and you know what? Daredevil is PACKING. So I guess you'll just have to deal, faz :/

    ReplyDelete