Tuesday, September 8, 2009

That was fun

So the aforementioned mosquito bite was cured by the antibiotics by wednesday. by saturday, however, i became aware of my allergy to the antibiotics. I became aware when i got overwhelming tired at my sister's (so tired i left before eating dinner – what?!) and spent the rest of the night shivering and piling on the blankets as a headache split apart my face. I became further aware when I couldn't get out of bed for the next two days, broke out in a full body rash that left my body looking like someone dumped pizza sauce all over, and had energy only to listen to episodes on hulu.

But now I'm on new meds and I have enough energy to at least post again. And post this!


Perhaps a new painting, perhaps a waste of your time. Or perhaps both!


Immediately after doing this I had an idea for another daredevil piece. It's so ridiculous that i have draw it. So I apologize ahead of time for anyone that cherishes that marvel franchise. But seriously. So. Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment