Tuesday, June 23, 2009

100 Years of Paul

I would normally take this opportunity to ramble on and on about why I'm starting a blog, what I intend to accomplish with a blog, and throw in a few humorous anecdotes about how I came up with the name "Paul Eats Cake" (hint: i pulled it out of my ass!), but instead let's just say I was talking to a good friend and she mentioned she was starting a blog to force herself to sketch. I hijacked the idea and made it a competition, much in the same way I approach eating with a group of people. But instead of sandwiches, it's a blog, which isn't as delicious but, well, damnit, now all this talk about sandwiches is making me hungry. So here's my first post!

The Drawn.ca blog posted about a little competition where you draw what you would look like at 100. Hey, why not! Well, laziness for one, but I got over that because I'm starting a blog, dammit!


Blammo! Apparently as I age I look more and more like Kevin Smith (just imagine old me with facial hair that i can't grow). Who knew?


[PS: I would code my own site and make it all pretty, but I just wanted to get this out the door. Maybe later I'll redo this so I don't cringe looking at this page, but that's really assuming a lot about my work ethic to caring about things ratio.]

No comments:

Post a Comment