Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Helmsman Tashima

I wasn't happy with my Kevin Smith sketch, so I tried again and this time I looked in a mirror.

In the future, man will journey through space. Because I am asian, I will be the next Sulu. However, because I'm no George Takei (despite my attempts), I will be the crotchety old man that hates being in space. My catchphrase: Because we're in space, dammit! Weird crap will keep happening to our ship but I just won't give a damn, because being in space is hard enough as it is. And no one will care that I don't do my job well because I'm old and that's hard enough as it is. Oh the future! I can't wait!


In the future I will be angry. In space.

1 comment:

  1. I love how both centenarian Pauls still wear the clothes of quarter centenarian Paul.

    ReplyDelete