Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Har-cuht

I know that last part of the word looks obscene but closer examination will find you overly anxious.

The last time I got a haircut the woman didn't cut much off, which was fine because she got the balance right and I don't look all that great when my hair is really short. So if a normal haircut lasts for 4 weeks (i push it to 7) then this one was good for 2 weeks and I visited Austin on the third. It was bothering me the entire time and today I wore the only hat I own to work (a bad sign), so I required a hair trimming upon immediate vacation of my work place. Yep, that's the story.

I bring up this pointless, time-wasting story because – hrm, I suppose there really isn't a reason, I could have just told you the point, which is that for some reason I get really caught up in saying "haircut" like "har-cuht" (rhymes with car-soot) in a, for lack of a better description, white trash style. Lots of emphasis on the "cuht", more like "har-cuuuht". I will say it over and over, "I need to get a har-cuuuuht" and giggle nonstop, even when no one is around me.

I bring up this pointless, time-wasting anecdote because – hey, check it out, two posts in a row! That means the blog is back on track! And you doubted me, internet. But I guess this shows who the person with the blog is and who the faceless series of pipes is.


Robo Washington is more human-friendly than is best pal Zombie Lincoln.


Also, I've started a quick, cute, weird watercolor about death and icecream. If anything, it shouldn't suck too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment