Thursday, August 27, 2009

Death and Icecream

Talked to Faz today and came up with the idea of asking him to ask me for sketches. I've always drawn whatever I feel like, so taking requests is really interesting to me. How will I draw Darkseid? What pose will I put Spiderman (or Daredevil) in? Who will they be kissing?

Point is, if you have anything you've been dying to see, or a spare minute to come up with something, let me know. Hopefully it'll get posted relatively soon.


They work hard. They play hard.


McMatt, the intern from last year and the tabletop gamer extraordinaire started work today, but I had no time to stop by and give him the welcome back slap to the face (as is the tradition at frog) because the project is reaching critical mass. Apparently I was sighing so much today that a coworker took me out and bought me some truffles (cinnamon/almond/chili and vanilla bean cream!), so that was quite a welcome break. Left at a good hour, made a potato and mushroom gratin, and spent the rest of the night drawing and finishing the above piece. I love having all this creative time, but feel guilty that i've stopped going to the gym and otherwise get out of the apartment.

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment