Sunday, August 23, 2009

Oh hey

Just got back from a lovely (though exhausting) weekend with Emily and her Dallas friends. Finding out what queso really is (a drug for which one fiends), grabbing cupcakes from an airstream trailer on south congress, dancing the night away on a shark tank and getting intensely anxious as our cab driver attempts to impress us with his blinking LED lightshow are all signs of a successful weekend. Only thing is that Austin is, for some unknown reason, hotter than the white flaming core of the sun.

Anywho, before I left I finished off a painting that is both my first canvas piece and my first painting larger than a 8.5x11:


In which our hero invades the subterranean realm and blows up its denizens.


I'll try to keep up the dailies again, but I've got too many side projects right now, so no promises.

1 comment: